I remember finding out that we were having twins and quickly panicking thinking about all the things we would need to buy! When we thought we were just having one baby, we felt like we were totally set on products and gear since we had saved everything from when Liam was a baby. Well, that thinking shifted pretty quickly once we realized there would be two babies coming home with us! While we certainly didn’t need to buy two of everything, there are some items that we’ve made sure to get a duplicate of to have around for use.
Here’s a look at what we’ve purchased two of to have for the twins:
- Munchkin Step Diaper Pail – We used this diaper pail in Liam’s nursery and have no complaints, so we actually bought a second one to keep downstairs for those first few months when we’re changing diapers much more frequently!
- Fisher Price Kick and Play Piano Gym – My #1 product recommendation for any new baby! This piano gym is such a great way to provide a little entertainment for babies, so we will have our original one from Liam downstairs and a second one set up in our playroom.
- Nanit Baby Monitor – We love this monitor, so we got a second one to have one over each crib.
- Babybjorn Mini Carrier – Another thing we used all the time with Liam! It’s very comfortable, easy to put on, and not too bulky. I figure there will be plenty of times that Mike and I will each have a baby strapped to us, so it will be nice to have two available to use.
- Snuggle Me Organic Infant Lounger – We used a lounger with Liam quite a bit in those first few months, so I wanted to have a safe, cozy spot to lay each baby.
- Babybjorn Bouncer Bliss – Another major win product with Liam! We used this bouncer seat all the time with him because he usually wanted to be nearby and able to see what we were doing. We can keep one on the first floor and one upstairs so that there is always one nearby!