1. Target Knit Maternity Jogger Pants: I bought a pair of these when I was pregnant with Liam and they were great lounge pants to have around. I like that the band is super comfortable and sits under my belly.
2. Target Maternity Tank Top: The best maternity tank tops out there! I don’t like ruching on maternity clothes, so there are great. They’re nice and long and hold up well with lots of wear and washing. I love them for postpartum, too!
3. Tommy John Second Skin Triangle Bralette: I’ve been living in this bralette! With my bra size changing quite regularly during this pregnancy, it’s been nice to have something comfortable to wear.
4. Soma Enbliss Wireless Bra: If I want to wear a more traditional bra, this is my go-to, pregnant or not. I purchased a larger size to wear comfortably throughout this pregnancy and it has been great!
5. Kindred Bravely Maternity Leggings: I finally found a pair of maternity leggings worth recommending! These are soft and provide just a little bit of compression to help your bump feel supported without feeling constricted. They have a version that has a side pocket, too!
6. Kindred Bravely Maternity Joggers: On the recommendation of a friend, I ordered these pretty early on. They’re so soft and comfortable for lounging. They will also be nice in those early postpartum days!
7. Aerie Wonder Textured V-Neck: My Aerie sweaters and sweatshirts that I’ve bought over the years have been so handy to have during this pregnancy! They’re oversized, so they accommodate my growing bump and help me feel pulled together!
8. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Long Robe: This is not maternity but has become my favorite thing to slip on in the morning and evening. It will be great for postpartum, too! Nothing like the “hug” of a cozy robe.
9. Aerie Beyond Sweater: Another great Aerie sweater option for a growing bump!
10. Newton Baby Maternity Pregnancy Pillow: This has been my pregnancy pillow of choice this time around. I love that you can zip off the smaller part and just use that, or use the pillow in its entirety. I’ve found that the smaller piece is good enough for me, so I don’t have to wrestle a big pillow in my bed all night long!
11. Nerds Gummy Clusters: If you haven’t tried them, you should.
12. Brumate ReHydration Bottle: I can’t get enough ice cold water this time around, so I always have one of these bottles with me!