Here’s a breakdown of some of my favorite eyeshadows that I’ve tried and used over the years:
- My Favorite: Mac Pro Longwear Paint Pot Eyeshadow in Shade “Painterly” (Price: $25)
- Similar Option: Burt’s Bees Eyeshadow Primer (Price: $10)
- My Favorite: Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette (Price: $33): This is a long time favorite that has really pretty colors for simple/everyday eyeshadow.
- Similar Option: e.l.f. Need It Eyeshadow Palette (Price: $10): I think this dupe is just as good at the Urban Decay palette. Love the wide range of colors you get for just $10!
Matte & Shimmer Palette
- My Favorite: Tartelette In Bloom Amazonian Clay Palette (Price: $45): This comes with more options than my everyday palette and has a nice mix of matte and shimmer shades.
- Similar Option: Ulta Everyday Faves Eyeshadow Palette (Price: $20)
Eyeshadow Crayon/Liner Combo
- My Favorite: Tarte Quick Stick Waterproof Shadow & Liner (Price: $26): I love these! 2-in-1 products aren’t always my favorite, but this one is really good. The shadow colors are pretty and the eyeliner included allows you to create that pretty smoky eye look with just 1 product.
- Similar Option: e.l.f. No Budge Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick (Price: $5): This isn’t exactly the same concept but is still a great option for an on the go eyeshadow you can also use as a liner!
Eyeshadow Crayon/Glaze Combo
- My Favorite: Iconic London Glaze Dual Ended Eyeshadow Crayon (Price: $30): If you prefer a shimmer eyeshadow look, these crayons are great because you get the crayon end and the glaze that you can add for that little extra pop!
- Similar Option: e.l.f. Liquid Metallic Eyeshadow (Price: $6): This doesn’t have the dual end but you can pair it with the e.l.f. eyeshadow stick to create a similar look!