1 jar of marinara sauce (I use Rao’s Homemade Marinara)
1 pound ground meat of choice (I use chicken or turkey)
1 clove of garlic, minced
1/2 shallot, diced
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
1/2 package of Garlic & Fine Herbs Boursin Cheese
- Cook pasta according to package. While pasta is cooking, make the sauce.
- Brown your ground meat in a pan. Drain extra liquid and set aside.
- Return pan used to brown meat to medium heat. Add olive oil, garlic, and shallot and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add in diced tomatoes and cook until soft and broken down, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add jar of tomato sauce and boursin cheese to the pan to heat through. Thoroughly combine cheese into sauce.
- Add ground meat into the sauce and stir to combine.
- Top your pasta with the meat sauce and finish with some grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
You can certainly add, omit, or adjust the amounts on the ingredients, but this gives you a good starting point for any changes. This is an easy, delicious, and toddler-approved dinner!