One of my go-to routines this summer has been this “no makeup” look. It’s quick, simple, and effortless looking. I try to give my skin a lot of breathing time during the week, only doing a full face of makeup a couple times a week. The other days, I like to just focus on skincare, but add a couple products to wake my face up a bit. An under eye brightener and brow pencil are the two that I use. I don’t like to use concealer when I’m not wearing foundation, so this under eye brightening corrector helps to cover some of the darkness in that are without being heavy. I like to add a little bit more definition to my brows, which ultimately help shape my face, and set with a brow gel.
Like I said, it’s simple and to the point! This is what I do on my “mom” days and the weekends.
1. Dime Super Skin Toner (Use Code: BOWN20 for 20% off)
2. Dime Hyper Glow Serum (Use Code: BOWN20 for 20% off)
3. Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream with SPF 30 (Use Code: LAURENLOVES20 for 20% off)
4. Dime Wonderscreen (Use Code: BOWN20 for 20% off)
5. Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector in Fair/Light
6. Sephora Pro Concealer Brush #71
7. Elf Ultra Precise Brow Pencil in Taupe
8. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
9. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty (Use Code: LAURENBOWN15 for 15% off)