A few gift ideas for the homebody on your list!
- Nordstrom – Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – If you’ve never felt the BFD fabric, you’re missing out! This cardigan is something that I reach for to slip on nearly every morning and evening during the fall and winter. This would be a great gift for mom, sister, or to add to your own wishlist!
- Nordstrom – Our Place Pan Set – I love my Always Pan! I would say it lives up to the hype — it’s the pan I reach for every time I cook.
- Anthropologie – Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Candle – A cozy winter scent that will fill the room and bring hours of enjoyment!
- Williams Sonoma – Cheers Light Up Sign – A fun accent to add to a kitchen or bar area.
- Amazon – Set of 4 Wine Glasses – You can wrap these up with a bottle of wine or champagne for a thoughtful gift this holiday season!
- Boll & Branch – Signature Hemmed Sheet Set – I love my Boll & Branch bedding so much! Their sheets is so luxurious and wash well. You can use code LAUREN25 for 25% off (some exclusions apply) thru the end of the month! Current B&B bedding I’m using is linked here.