Gift ideas for the men in your life – husband, boyfriend, dad, brother-in-law, you name it! Most of these are things that have been given to Mike over the years and he loves and uses regularly. I’ll definitely be referring back to this when I start shopping for the guys in our family!
- Car Vacuum Kit – One of the agreements that we’ve made in our marriage is that Mike is in charge of and responsible for the cars – maintenance, washes, etc. I love this little car kit because you can use it to get all the crumbs and things that seem to get into every little crevice without using your home vacuum. Seems really handy!
- Fossil Minimalist Leather Watch – A nice watch is something that just about every guy will appreciate having in his wardrobe – even if he doesn’t wear it everyday, it’s great for weddings, fancy events, and more!
- J.Crew Factory Vest – Mike loves having a vest like this to layer with during the fall and early winter.
- Native Union Leather Card Phone Case – A sleek phone case that doubles as a card-carrier – a two-in-one gift!
- Eddie Bauer Graphic Cap – For the guy that loves wearing hats! Mike loves the fit of these and they’ve held up great with a lot of wear.
- Kindle E-Reader – If he reads anything at all and isn’t particular about wanting the hardcopy, a Kindle is a fantastic gift! It’s great for travel, reading in bed at night (without the lights on), and long commutes on the train.
- Lululemon Discipline Pants – Another gift that Mike has had and used a ton and still in great condition – these pants are his go-to for weekends, early morning travel days, and long drives. They still look like new after many wears and washes!
- Cole Haan Grand Crosscourt Sneakers – A classic pair of sneakers that can be worn more casual or dressed up. (In Mike’s experience, they run 1/2 size big)
- UGG Scuff Slippers – I got this for Mike two years ago and he still slips them on regularly in the fall and winter! It’s nice to have a little something warm for your feet in the mornings and evenings, even for the guys!
- North Face Jester Backpack – While not every man will be a backpack man, I’d venture to guess that most men would benefit from a nice backpack. Mike uses one every time we travel – whether it’s a day trip to bring a change of clothes, or a week-long vacation to bring as his carry-on. Plus, North Face backpacks last for years and never go out of style.
- Tuff Viking Trunk Organizer – If he tends to carry a lot of stuff around in the trunk of his car, an organizer like this will make all the difference in storage and keeping things in their proper place! Great for groceries, random trunk contents, toting kid’s stuff, and more.
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug – A gift for the coffee + tech lover – he’ll never have to have a cup of cold coffee again!
- Crosley Cruiser Deluxe Turntable – I’ve always thought having a turntable like this would add a fun vibe to a den or living room space.
- Away Travel Bigger Carry-On – I gave Mike this carry-on on our wedding day and it has gotten so much use in the last two years! It’s still in perfect condition and had a lifetime warranty. If you know a guy that travels a lot and appreciates a well-made suitcase, this is a gift he will love more with every trip he takes!
- DeWalt Gyroscopic Screwdriver – This was a gift for Mike from my parents, but I actually use it way more than he does! It’s a fantastic tool for any project that requires a screwdriver.
Non-Product Gift Ideas:
+ plan a little getaway for your and him – quality time can be hard to come by and is so important in any relationship!
+ buy him a round of golf or a gift card to his favorite activity (movie tickets, Top Golf, etc.) – it’s always nice to have a fun activity paid for, you enjoy it just a little bit more!
+ plan a day out with friends for him – just guys or a mixed group
+ offer to do that thing for him that’s been on his “honey do” list for months